[deprecated list] Yade Wiki
Bruno Chareyre
2009-07-06 17:34:21 UTC
The new Wiki engine is operational!

All we need now is to open the port for it. It will be ****.hmg.inpg.fr
(I suggested **** = yade...).

Those who have an account in the lab (Janek/Vaçlav?) can access it
already with ssh :

ssh -C yourlogin-***@public.gmane.org -L 443:srvyade01.hmg.inpg.fr:443 (you can accept exception safely)

then

https://localhost

It should be fully operational for everybody very soon anyway.

Bruno
--
_______________
Chareyre Bruno

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43
Bruno Chareyre
2009-07-07 15:53:29 UTC
Sorry, I have been announcing that a bit fast.
It is summer time here and Remi is not sure the administration will open
the port very soon...
Only a few of us can access it at the moment.
Let us stick with wikia in the meantime.

One remark about the "WhoIsDoingWhat" page : don't underestimate the
number of users who don't read the mailing list (yes, they use an old
version too), you will have to spam them everyday and hope they will see
the announcement. :-P

Bruno

Janek Kozicki
2009-07-07 17:14:28 UTC
Bruno Chareyre said: (by the date of Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:53:29 +0200)
Post by Bruno Chareyre
One remark about the "WhoIsDoingWhat" page : don't underestimate the
number of users who don't read the mailing list (yes, they use an old
version too),
And I was planning to remove the old version more than 6 months
ago... but still I can't find time for that, heh ;)
--
Janek Kozicki |