[deprecated list] SimpleViscoelasticRelationship and Sphere viscoelastic contact law
MarcoDottor
2009-02-26 12:03:42 UTC
Hello,
I’m switching my simulation form ElasticContactLaw to Sphere
viscoelastic contact law.
In my simulation I have a box that push up the spheres but with new
contact law it crashes, maybe because box contact are not implemented?
There is a way to apply a force at the base with this law?

If I want to see if some particles pass trough a point, can I make a box
and check if there are spheres interacting touching it without make them
interacting?

Thanks you a lot!

Marco
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
MarcoDottor (https://launchpad.net/~marcodottor)

Václav Šmilauer
2009-02-26 12:21:59 UTC
Post by MarcoDottor
In my simulation I have a box that push up the spheres but with new
contact law it crashes
More precisely? (backtrace, messages, ...)