[deprecated list] status : 36608 (FAILED) in yade-multi
Anton Gladky
2009-07-31 07:43:36 UTC
I use very useful for me yade-multi.

But in log-file I get
status : 36608 (FAILED)

What does it mean?
______________________________
[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen GrÌßen
[RUS] С МаОлучшОЌО пПжелаМОяЌО
[UKR] З МайкращОЌО пПбажаММяЌО

Anton Gladkyy
Václav Šmilauer
2009-07-31 07:48:51 UTC
Post by Anton Gladky
I use very useful for me yade-multi.
But in log-file I get
status : 36608 (FAILED)
The process didn't exit cleanly -- probably a crash or abort. What does
the log say at the end? Unfortunately, we get SEGV at the end from
log4cxx (probably), and there is no way to tell what caused the crash
just from the exit status.

BTW, when yade-multi is running, try http://localhost:9080

V.

Anton Gladky
2009-07-31 07:55:47 UTC
It works normally, I get normal results.
I just dont know what that string means.

During simulation, I use Omega::instance().stopSimulationLoop();
Can it be the reason?

Python TCP server listening on localhost:9001, auth cookie is `cyaeus'
/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pytz/__init__.py:32: UserWarning: Module
pylab was already imported from /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pylab.py,
but /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages is being added to sys.path
from pkg_resources import resource_stream
/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pytz/__init__.py:32: UserWarning: Module
matplotlib was already imported from
/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/matplotlib/__init__.py, but
/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages is being added to sys.path
from pkg_resources import resource_stream
Running script press-cyl_plate-plate.py
9
Finished, bye.
terminating...
Terminated

=================== JOB SUMMARY ================
id : grainSize_09
status : 36608 (FAILED)
duration: 00:04:00
command : PARAM_TABLE=press-cyl_plate-plate_multy.py:2 nice -n 10
./../bin/yade-current -N PythonUI -- -n -x press-cyl_plate-plate.py >
press-cyl_plate-plate.grainSize_09.log 2>&1
started : Fri Jul 31 09:29:54 2009
finished: Fri Jul 31 09:33:54 2009

______________________________

Václav Šmilauer
2009-07-31 09:26:23 UTC
Post by Anton Gladky
It works normally, I get normal results.
I just dont know what that string means.
Yade crashes at exit (after stopping the simulation etc), probably a bug
in log4cxx.
Post by Anton Gladky
During simulation, I use Omega::instance().stopSimulationLoop();
Can it be the reason?
No.
Post by Anton Gladky
Finished, bye.
terminating...
This is from the SEGV handler in main.cpp. Were it crashing in the
normal code, debugger would be started. Just ignore that for now, though
I would like to have it fixed that some day (either when they fix
log4cxx or we move to boost::log, if it is ever created).

Vaclav