[deprecated list] Exclude something from compilation ?
Jerome Duriez
2009-03-17 15:01:30 UTC
Hi everybody. I didn't find anything that works neither on the site nor
on archives so I afford me to ask here this simple question : what
should I type to exclude some pkgs from compilation.
I tried for example to type in a file scons.profile-MyTrunkC (attached) :
exclude = ['lattice','snow','fem','realtime-rigidbody']
but it seems to be a syntax error :

***@r0calcul1:~/MyTrunkC$ scons profile=MyTrunkC
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
@@@ Using profile MyTrunkC (scons.profile-MyTrunkC) @@@

scons: *** Error converting option: exclude
Invalid value(s) for option: lattice snow fem realtime-rigidbody
File "/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/MyTrunkC/SConstruct", line 146, in <module>

Thanks

Jerome
Jerome Duriez
2009-03-17 15:15:00 UTC
scons exclude=lattice,snow,fem,realtime-rigidbody
It seems to be a problem with snow : this one suggested didn't work :

***@r0calcul1:~/MyTrunkC$ scons profile=MyTrunkC
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
@@@ Using profile MyTrunkC (scons.profile-MyTrunkC) @@@

scons: *** Error converting option: exclude
Invalid value(s) for option: snow
File "/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/MyTrunkC/SConstruct", line 146, in <module>

But with
exclude = 'lattice,fem,realtime-rigidbody'
(in profile file) it currently compiles.

Thank for your answer !

Janek Kozicki
2009-03-17 19:28:08 UTC
So you have an older version of yade, without snow in it. If you want to commit your work, you need to:

1. 'svn up' (and you will have snow then, and Vaclav's multithreading improvements, and so on)
2. make sure that it compiles
3. commit ;)
--
Janek Kozicki |

Bruno Chareyre
2009-03-23 11:44:02 UTC
Post by Jerome Duriez
exclude = ['lattice','snow','fem','realtime-rigidbody']
in scons.config, the syntax is :

exclude = 'fem,lattice,mass-spring,realtime-rigidbody'

Bruno
Post by Jerome Duriez
Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43