[deprecated list] building error : cannot find lminiWm3
luc scholtes
2009-02-04 09:02:50 UTC
Hi yade-users,

some new problems from a new installation that I don't really understand.

During the compilation, i get this message about the miniWm3 librairy:

C pkg/dem/Engine/StandAloneEngine/ElasticCriterionTimeStepper.cpp
L libElasticCohesiveLaw.so
=> /home/luc/Desktop/YADE/lib/yade-0.12.1/pkg-dem/libElasticCohesiveLaw.so
L libPhysicalActionVectorVector.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lminiWm3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: ***
[/home/luc/Desktop/build-0.12.1/pkg/common/libPhysicalActionVectorVector.so]
Error 1

It is all the more curious because, if I understand, Wm3 is used only for
Delaunay triangulation, no?

Is anybody can help me please?

luc